We celebrate good behaviour with our Harris Garrard Academy Gold Standard.
- Gold tokens are awarded for good lining up at break time and lunch time. The class with the highest number at the end of each week is celebrated in assembly and receives a Gold Cup.
- Each class has a glass jar with marbles. Children earn marbles for good behaviour. When the jar is full, the class is rewarded. Children and teachers can decide on their special class rewards. Marbles are awarded by other teachers and staff in the school.
- Children are placed in colour teams and earn points for their team for good behaviour.
- Classes can earn extra marbles or team points for their class or team when their exemplary behaviour/deeds are noted by adults in the academy.
- Children can be sent to the Head of Primary, Vice Principal, Assistant Principal or Senior Leadership Team to receive special certificates or tokens for exhibiting good behaviour.