Each year we carry out surveys of parents, asking questions such as whether they feel their child is safe at school, is making good progress, is taught well, and is well looked after. We also ask about our communication - whether it is clear and communicative - and about e-safety too.
2019 parent survey - please complete it today
Have your say by completing our 2019 survey today. We encourage all parents to complete the survey (which takes about 10 minutes) and would like to thank you very much for your support. Complete the survey now.
2018 survey results
We really value this feedback and would like to thank all the parents who took part in our 2018-19 surveys. You can download the full results below but we are pleased with the overall responses and look forward to working with our parents to continually review our progress.
- 97% of Year 7 parents said they felt their child was well looked after
- 89% of Year 8 parents said there was a good standard of behaviour at the academy.
- 93% of Year 9 parents said they felt their child was making good progress
- 97% of Year 10 parents said the academy deals effectively with cases of bullying
- 99% of Year 11 parents said that their child feels safe at school
The full survey results will be available here shortly.
We are never complacent and will carry on surveying parents each year to track our progress. Thank you for your continued support.
Chris Eveitt, Assistant Director, Harris Federation Secondary Education