My Child At School - Parent Portal
In order to assist with this, we ask all parents to activate their MyChildAtSchool (MCAS) account.
Please click HERE to see a parent guide which will support you to log into your account.
Benefits of activating your account
You will be able to view your child’s behaviour, attendance and timetable.
- Rewards and behaviour points can be viewed in real time. For example, if a student is awarded a Harris Point during the school day you will be able to see this as soon as it is logged onto our system. You will also be able to see the reason the point has been awarded. This makes for very positive conversions at home.
- Attendance and punctuality is seen LIVE. You will be able to view your child’s overall attendance certificate, along with their daily attendance to each lesson, when they are in school. This will include punctuality as you will be able to see if your child has been late to lesson.
- You will be able to see your child’s weekly timetable.
We would encourage all parents to sign up to MCAS. Students can have multiple parents signed up, as long as we have each parent’s email address registered on our system.
If you need help
If you need any assistance with log-in details or invitation codes, then please contact the Behaviour for Learning Leader assigned to the Hub your child is in:
- Active Science - Mrs Rigby – K.Rigby@harrisgarrard.org.uk
- Creative Voice - Mrs Dyer – L.Dyer@harrisgarrard.org.uk
- Enterprise - Mrs Ogunnaike – M.Ogunnaike@harrisgarrard.org.uk
- World Studies - Ms Smith – N.Smith@harrisgarrard.org.uk