Meals - Primary Phase
Don't forget, if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 then you can get your hot meal free of charge!
See our Catering Information page for further details of meals at Harris Garrard Academy.
Free school meals
Your child may be entitled to free school meals. Even if your child does not wish to eat free school meals, but is entitled to them, it's worth applying because for each child entitled to free school meals the Academy could receive funding of £1,300 per year to help with tuition, resources, coaching and extra assistance. Find out if your child is entitled to free school meals.
Click on this link to apply for Free School Meals - www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit