We celebrate exemplary behaviour and learning at Harris Garrard Academy.
- Each class has a glass jar with marbles. Children earn marbles for good behaviour. When the jar is full, the class is rewarded. Children and teachers can decide on their special class rewards. Marbles are awarded by other teachers and staff in the school.
- Children are placed in colour hubs and earn Harris Points which help them compete for the Hub Cup.
- Children are rewarded individually according to the number of positive Harris Points they earn.
- Classes can earn extra marbles or Harris Points for their class or team when their exemplary behaviour and/or deeds are noted by adults in the academy.
- Children can be sent to the Head of Primary, Vice Principal, Assistant Principal or Senior Leadership Team to receive special certificates or tokens for exhibiting good behaviour.
- Attendance is also rewarded with certificates and termly badges for 100% attendance.