At Harris Garrard Academy, we complement our academic curriculum with extensive co-curriculum opportunities to support students' wellbeing and also improve and diversifying their skills.
In addition to the whole-school co curriculum programme (including musical theatre, Japanese, philosophy, debating, yoga and basketball) sixth formers also benefit from:
- Free membership to our on-site gym
- Annual international trip
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Preparation for adult life courses including: driving (students receive a free driving theory test and, once passed, the first driving lesson is paid for by the school); finance management; and stress management.
- One-to-one university application support
- Harris Experience Advance
- One-week work experience