Exams Sat and Timetables
Our Examinations Officer is Gemma Bassy email@example.com. Please contact Ms Bassy if you have any queries about examinations at Harris Garrard Academy.
Timetables of upcoming exams will be downloadable here as soon as they are published.
- Please click HERE to view the 2021 Year 10 Summer Assessment and June External Exam Timetable.
Our Summer 2020 results and appeals process document can be downloaded from the Teaching and Learning Page.
Copies of the following Harris Garrard Academy examination policies can be downloaded from the Teaching and Learning page in Key Information. The policies below are for the academic year 2020-21:
- Exams - Appeals Against Internal Assessments (NEA) Policy 2020-21
- Exams - Controlled Assessment Risk Management Policy 2020-21
- Exams - Examinations Contingency Plan 2020-21
- Exams - Examinations Emergency Procedures 2020-21
- Exams - Examinations Policy 2020-21
- Exams - Review of Marking 2020-21
- Exams - Summer 2020 Results and Appeals Process
Harris Garrard Academy examination policies and exam board policies (see below) are used concurrently. We cross reference our own policies against the Joint Council for Qualifications policies below. Our rules and regulations are based upon and make full use of all the JCQ rules and regulations.
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) policies are used in addition to Harris Garrard examination policies (see above). We cross-reference our own policies against the JCQ policies.
Notices to candidates
The following notices for candidates also apply:
- Information for candidates – coursework – 2020-2021
- Information for candidates – non-examination assessments 2020-2021
- Information for candidates – on-screen tests 2020-2021
- Information for Candidates – privacy notice
- Information for Candidates – social media
- Information for candidates – written exams 2020-2021