Exams Sat and Timetables
Our Examinations Officer is Alison Donohoe email@example.com. Please contact Ms Donohoe if you have any queries about examinations at Harris Garrard Academy.
Timetables of upcoming exams will be downloadable here as they are published.
Copies of the following Harris Garrard Academy examination policies can be downloaded from the Teaching and Learning page in Key Information. The policies below are for the academic year 2018-19:
- Access to fair assessment policy
- Appeals policy
- Controlled assessment and risk management
- Data protection access to student records policy
- Examinations contingency policy
- Examinations policy
- Examinations emergency procedure
Harris Garrard Academy examination policies and exam board policies (see below) are used concurrently. We cross reference our own policies against the Joint Council for Qualifications policies below. Our rules and regulations are based upon and make full use of all the JCQ rules and regulations.
Exam board policies
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) policies below are used in addition to Harris Garrard examination policies (see above). We cross-reference our own policies against the following JCQ policies.
- Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments 2018-19
- Appeals Against Internally Assessed Marks – suggested template for centres 2018-19
- General Regulations for Approved Centres 2018-19
- Information for Candidates - social media 2018-19
- Instructions for Conducting Examinations 2018-19
- Instructions for Conducting GCSE & GCE MFL Listening Examinations 2018-19
- Instructions for Conducting Non-Examination Asssessments 2018-19
- JCQ - GCSE Controlled Assessments - Risk Management Process - Editable Template)
- JCQ - GCSE Controlled Assessments - Outlining Staff Responsibilities - Editable Template
- JCQ Suspected Malpractice 2017-18
- Notice to Centres Exam Contingency Plan 2018-19
- Post Results Services Booklet June 2018 and November 2018
Notices to candidates
The following notices for candidates also apply: